ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence chatbot developed by OpenAI and launched in November 2022. It is built on top of OpenAI’s GPT-3.5 and GPT-4 families and is now one of the most popular AI-based solutions. To use ChatGPT, you need to log in to their website and then use their tools. ChatGPT is now widely used to automate things and it has a very high success rate. Noty.ai is a new ChatGPT-powered meeting assistant that turns your meetings into action items, tasks, and summaries. With Noty.ai, you can transcribe and summarise Google Meet and Zoom calls, send quick follow-ups, and enjoy easy team collaboration.
Related Reading: How to use ChatGPT on any Website
Noty.ai is the ultimate meeting productivity tool that combines the power of AI transcription, ai meeting assistant, and ai meeting manager. Our meeting transcription software, powered by OpenAI ChatGPT and GPT3, automatically transcribes Zoom and Google Meet meetings in real time, saving meeting notes, and insights, and extracting action items and decisions.
Here is how to use Noty.ai tool:
- Install the Noty.ai extension
- Sign up or log in to your account
- Start your Zoom or Google Meet call
- Click the play button to start casting the transcription at your meeting
- Click on the Noty.ai icon to open the platform
- Choose a workspace or leave it for later
- Ask Noty.ai to draft a summary of the meeting, extracting minutes, action items, or decisions and send it out in seconds
- Invite teammates to assigned workspaces for transcripts or summaries
Noty.ai integrates seamlessly with Google Calendar, Google Meet, Google Docs, Google Drive, and Slack.