We had covered a freeware tool called Syncsi, which enabled you to synchronize and share folders in Outlook 2010. Altsync is another freeware tool for Outlook which allows you to synchronize, share Outlook folders on multiple PCs in an easy way. With Altsync you dont need to have a server to synchronize Outlook folders and calendars in multiple PC. Altsync can synchronize, share all types of folders (calendars, contacts, emails, journals, notes and tasks).
It can automatically transfer all changes using only e-mail account. You just need to add email addresses which should receive the folder and you are all set-up.
- Easy to use for beginners, powerful for advanced users.
- No complex wizard to go thru. Can be run with one mouse click.
- Works automatically, sends changes on each send/receive.
- No server required. Works over email.
- Works with all types of Outlook folders (calendar, contact, email, journal, note and task).
- Works with all Outlook versions: 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007 and 2010 (32 bit).
The free version of Altsync can synchronize 4 folders.