Maintaining your contacts is a difficult tasks as you might contacts have Gmail, Hotmail and also Outlook 2010. We have covered Go Contacts Sync, a free tool to merge your contacts. Contacts Sync is another freeware tool which allows you to synchronize your Google Contacts with your Outlook contacts. You can login with your Gmail account or Google apps account and select the folder in Outlook which you want to sync.
Related: Synchronize Google and Outlook Contacts with HamsterSync
- Contacts Sync works with any Gmail account as well as Google Apps account.
- Synchronize from Outlook contacts to Gmail contacts or
- Sync contacts from Gmail to Outlook contacts.
- Option to choose a Outlook Contacts folder to sync.
- Retrieves all contacts from Gmail, including “Other Contacts” / “All Contacts” folders
- Whenever you send an email from Gmail, all email addresses are stored (with or without Names) in “Other Contacts” / “All Contacts”. Contacts Sync retrieves such email addresses from Gmail contacts even with blank names.
The application runs from system tray and does the sync easily.
Leave a Reply