We have covered various free tools to capture screen shots in Windows. Screenpresso is a free screen capture tool, but unlike other free tools, this one comes with loads of features and also Twitter integration. What makes Screenpresso impressive is not the screen capture, but the tool and options once you have captured the image. The utility has a history section, image editor, easy to email option and also upload the screenshot quickly to Twitter using Twitpic.
The screenshot history section has option to save the file or edit it with your installed image editors, you can also upload the image to Twitter.
Double clicking the image from the history window open up the Screenpresso editor which has basic functions as well as drawing tools.
The settings window allows you to set the format and also other options like number of images in history, image name etc.
Some of the features of Screenpresso in short;
- Simply capture part of the screen or a specific window with the same shortcut.
- It saves your screenshots by default into the history window.
- Drag and drop screenshots from history directly to your favorite email editor. Webmail like GMail are also taken into account
- Crop, spotlight an area or comment parts of captured image.
- Capture scrolling part of the screen
- Add drop shadow, round corners and reflection and more
- Easy share screenshots on Twitter thanks to Twitpic integration.