There are many online services for Photo editing like Picnik, Mugtug and also desktop freeware tools like Photo Pos Pro. If you are using Google Chrome, then there are many free apps which does the job of image editing right inside the browser without having to install any software. The photo editing apps for Chrome has even good options including layer support. Below is a list of top 5 free photo editing apps for Google Chrome worth trying.
1. Picnik Photo Editor: Picnik is one of the most popular online editor and the Chrome app is simply awesome to edit images. It comes with basic fixes to professional quality effects to touch up tools. You can add some fun by selection of fonts, fun shapes and stickers. Picnik connects right to all your favorite photo sharing sites like Facebook, Picasa Web, Flickr, Photo bucket, and more.
2. Picasa: Picasa is well known online photo sharing service from Google and it comes with a web interface as well as desktop tool. You can upload photos to Picasa from web and also it’s easy to share; you can send a link to your uploaded photos, albums, or even your entire online gallery, all right from Picasa Web Albums.
3. Advanced Image Editor Aviary: Image editor from Aviary is an incredibly powerful and useful and fun web-based image editor that can be utilized by anyone looking to retouch and manipulate a photo. From basic image editing to manipulating complex effects,
4. HTML5 Photo Editor by Aviary: Aviary’s new HTML5 Photo Editor is a revolution in quick and easy photo editing! With a few clicks anyone with an internet connection can edit a photo into a beautifully layered piece of art or perform a series of simple touch ups.
5. Pixlr Image Editor: Pixlr presents a full featured photo editor direct in your browser. Some of the tools included are, red eye reduction, spot heal tool, drawing tools, clone tools, sharpen and blur tools and many more.