If you are having a Windows Live Hotmail or Windows Live mail account, you can configure it to access it using Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft Office Outlook Connector is a free application with which you can use Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 to access and manage your Microsoft Windows Live Hotmail or Microsoft Office Live Mail accounts, including e-mail messages, contacts and calendars.
Outlook Connector enables you to use your Live Hotmail account:
- Read/Send your Office Live Mail/Windows Live Hotmail e-mail messages.
- Manage your contacts in Windows Live Hotmail.
- Use advanced options for blocking junk e-mail messages.
- Manage multiple e-mail accounts in one place.
- Manage, and synchronize multiple calendars, including shared calendars to Windows Live Calendar from Outlook.
Once installed a new menu for Outlook Connector is available in Outlook and Live mail accounts can be added using this interface. The new beta version of Outlook Connector 12 supports free calendar synchronization. Please read the FAQs on the new beta version before installing. If you do not need to calendar synchronization, then you can try the non-beta version,which can be downloaded from here (requires Microsoft genuine office validation).