Mozilla Firefox has been available for Windows for quite some time now and they have improved a lot in terms of performance and features over the past years. The company has now released the 64 bit version of Firefox for Windows.
The latest version 43.0 is now available for download and comes with 64 bit version for Windows and is available multiple languages as usual.
Some of the new features in Version 43:
- Private Browsing with Tracking Protection offers choice of blocking additional trackers
- Improved API support for m4v video playback
- Firefox 64-bit for Windows is now available
- Users can choose search suggestions from the Awesome Bar
- On-screen keyboard displayed on selecting input field on devices running Windows 8 or greater
- Firefox Health Report has switched to use the same data collection mechanism as telemetry
One of the issues with the 64 bit version of Firefox for Windows is the limited support for certain plugins which are written only for 32 bit versions. So make sure that the plugins you are currently using works on the 64 bit Firefox before upgrading.
You can download 64 bit version from the downloads section.