Samsung released its flagship phone the Galaxy S4 earlier this year with lots of new features including the best hardware. Along with the stunning hardware it also came with lots of new features on the software side which included the Air Gestures. Using Air Gestures you could manage the phone without having to touch the phone. These gestures can be to unlock the phone, accept calls, reject call, web browsing and also viewing emails.
We had covered a similar app, called Magic Unlock which allowed users to unlock the phone using gestures. Now we have another useful app called Air Swiper, which does more than just unlocking the phone. Apart from the ability to unlock the phone, you can also turn on the SMS screen and also manage sound and wireless controls.
We tested the app on Galaxy Nexus and it worked perfectly without any issues.
Features of Air Swiper:
- Unlocking and locking the device & disabling a lockscreen
- SMS controls
- Sound controls
- Toast message on new SMS received.
- After boot application will turn on or off everything you have had selected before in the application.
- Wireless controls – Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, can be now turned OFF or ON by simple motions.
- Turn off lockscreen by twice swiping over yours device sensor.
Here is a quick video of the app in action.
The app is free download and it works on most phones.