SnapShot is a very simple and yet powerful freeware screenshot or screen capture tool allows you to grab your desktop, window, or any part of the screen and save it as JPG or PNG or any other popular image formats. Other features of Snapshot include ability to open the capture in your picture editor, send the image through email or upload the image through FTP directly from the application interface.
It also include global hotkeys, automatically save screen captures, automatic filename generation and support for external editors.
- Capture screen, window, rectangular area
- Global hotkeys to instantly activate screen capturing
- Options to specify output destination (file, editor, clipboard, printer, e-mail)
- Save in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PSD, and TIFF formats
- Run minimized or minimize to System Tray area
- Include mousepointer, play sound on capture
- Supports multiple monitors and Dualview
- Automatically save screen captures, automatic filename generation
- Send screen captures to Paint or to your favorite image editing program
- Send screen captures by build-in e-mail (supports Exchange Server)
- Upload screen captures by build-in FTP engine (File Transfer Protocol)
- Runs on Windows 98/ME/2k/2k3/2k8/XP/Vista/Windows 7.
SnapShot is a vey useful screen capture tool which is free and also feature rich.