Internet Explorer 9 beta version released few days back already comes with lots of new features an improvements over the previous versions. IE9 Tweaker is a simple portable freeware tool created to do some tweaking with IE9. Apart from tweaking, it also allows you to create a custom home page for IE9 similar to the favorites in new tab. You can add you favorite sites to the custom home page.
You can set up 12 sites in the custom home page for IE9.
Custom home page in action in IE9.
IE9 Tweaker lets you tweak the following settings:
- Set menu bar to be always visible
- Set menu bar on top
- Set InPrivate Filtering to be always on
- Set 3D Border. Allowing the 3D Border will add a border between the toolbar and the web window.
- Always start IE in full-screen
- Set small icons on toolbar
- Change number of maximum downloads
- Change the rows on the about:tabs page. You can set this figure between 2 -5. Internet Explorer 9 shows 2 rows of your oft-visited sites on the about:tabs page, with each row having 5 thumbnails. You can also do this via registry hack.
- Create a custom Favorites Home Page to make it display your favorites.