iSkysoft iPhone Video Converter for Windows and Mac is a powerful and professional iPhone video converter software which converts video to iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS video and audio format on windows PC. The application is not generally free, but iSkysoft is providing this application for free download until 26th July 2010. It supports both iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 and it can convert video to both iPhone video and iPhone audio.
Features of iPhone Video Converter;
- Convert video to iPhone
- Support all popular formats such as MP4, MOV, 3GP, AVI, WMV, RM, MPEG, ASF and FLV and so on.
- Convert video to iPhone audio
- Set video output settings including resolution, frame rate, encoder, and bit rate, and set audio output settings including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
- Crop video to remove the unwanted sides on Windows(Windows 7 included).
- You can trim your video files to only convert a part of a video file.
- Merge all added files and output one file on PC.
- Set movie video brightness, contrast, saturation, and choose to apply special video effects to your video files.
- Preview your video files before conversion to adjust the output quality.
The giveaway is available for two weeks and you can get the free registration code by email.
Thanks for the post. I like this and this free giveaway copy seems for video converting, luckily I caught a copy of winx DVD to iphone ripper for my large DVD collection. Works good for my Computer. Then I have no worry about my converting, both DVD and video conversion available. Lol, Thanks again.