We have covered quite a few utilities like Gupr, Flickr Drive etc to upload photos to Flickr. jUploadr is a free cross platform and cross-site photo uploader which currently it runs on Windows Linux and OS X and supports uploading your photos to Flickr and Zooomr. Like other upload tools, you can to set all properties of a photo before you upload it to Flickr. It also supports batch editing, so you can make short work of uploading a bunch of files. You need to drag and drop photos on the uploader, authorize Flickr and then start the upload process.
Once you authorize jUploadr to use Flickr, you can set the properties for each photo, like tags, private or public, sets to the added etc. To add a new set, right click the photo and then select the set. If you want to add multiple photos to a set, then select the photos and right click them to add to the set.
In the upload actions tab, you can also set the maximum size of uploaded photos in Flickr.
jUploadr has the following features:
- Simple drag and drop interface. Just drop photos or folders of photos on the main window to add them.
- Edit photos individually or as a group.
- Fast, responsive UI
- Proxy support
- Allows editing of all Flickr photo metadata, not just privacy and tags
- PhotoSet creation on sites that support photosets
- Tag assistance, jUploadr downloads your tags for you and allows you to select them from a drop down menu rather than typing them in by hand.
- Multiple Accounts: jUploadr can authenticate and keep track of several accounts, allowing you to set your tags and descriptions once, and upload them to multiple sites