We have covered applications like Flickr Drive and Flickr AutoDownloadr which will help you to upload photos to Flickr. Flickr Gupr is another freeware tool which allows you to upload photos to your Flickr photo sets. You can drag and drop photos to Flickr Gupr and you can add the sets, privacy options, groups etc from the interface. You need to authorize Flickr Gupr to access Flickr before using the application. Once the photo is uploaded it is deleted from the list.
Features of this tool;
- Edit the Title, Description, Tags, Security Level, etc. off-line and submit them with the photo
- Group Edit of all these properties (e.g. select desired photos and edit specific properties)
- Batch Upload
- You can create packs of groups and manage them off-line, in the same way how you do sets.
- When you want to send the photo, Gupr will automatically send that photo to all selected groups
- When uploading the photo, you can post a comment (most likely the First Post on the photo thread)
- You can add a watermark to your photo by just typing it in
- You can see the EXIT tags before uploading
- Some information are added automatically to the tags
- The Title, description and Copyright are hardcoded inside the JPEG automatically (into EXIF tags)
- Basic Image processing (crop, rotate – beta)