MEMORyal is a free application that allows monitoring and control of system memory and speed resources. It is used for monitoring of current values of the computer’s main parameters in real conditions of program surroundings. The application is easy to install and use with a very simple and easy to use interface. The main function of this software is to enable you to immediately release the memory and obtain a larger amount of free RAM.
There are two ways to use this application, one is the use the slider on the top or second way is to click on the “To release maximum” button. In our test, it was able to release around 20% of the memory. The application also has options to display CPU utilization, Speed of processor, memory speed test and disk speed. Apart from this the utility can also launch disk cleanup, disk checkup and disk defragmentation.
Features of Memoryal;
- Monitoring of free and total RAM
- Release of selected amount of RAM
- Release of ceiling amount of RAM
- Monitoring of free and total virtual memory
- Monitoring of free and total disk(s) capacity
- Call of Disk Cleanup, Checkup and Defragmentation Wizards
- CPU and BIOS identification
- Monitoring of CPU(s) utilization degree
- Monitoring of regular application accessible system speed
- Monitoring of memory write and read speed
- Monitoring of disk(s) write and read speed
- Testing memory area integrity checkup
This freeware tool does a good job in cleaning your RAM so you can use your computer’s memory at full potential and, at the same time, it tries to compensate through functionality what it cannot offer in terms of good looks.