Web Pages Monitor is a freeware application which allows users to monitor web pages or websites and let them know when pages are changed or modified or when a website is offline. The application shows an alert message when the website is down. So if you have a blog or website, then you can check the uptime right from your desktop. The application runs in the background and only alerts you when the website is down.
This freeware can check not only the file size, date or other properties, but the actual content of the web page, monitor your internet web site and server and alert you if it fails or changed. The default checking frequency can be set as low as 1 minutes to hours or even days and this can be done for individual pages.
You can also set the program to start with Windows, so that you do not have to open it each time to check websites.
Main Features of this application:
- Run in background, alert you only if web page fails or changed.
- Can start with Windows start-up.
- Checking an unlimited number of web pages.
- Scheduling automatic checking at set intervals.
- Monitor web page content for changes.
- Selecting which part of the web page to check.
- Show as tray icon when minimized.
- Supports all kind of web pages with textual content.
- Recheck all web pages at once if you want.
- Easy to use, it is small, simple to installation and removal.
- Freeware, no adware or no spyware.