iRinger is a freeware application which can create ringtones for iPhones from virtually any music or video file you own. It can even create ringtones from Youtube videos. Once the ring tone is created, iRinger exports ringtones to iTunes, so there is no need to jailbreak your iPhone to transfer it.
This application allows you to create ringtones in 3 easy steps, import the music file which you want to convert to ringtone, then preview it in iRinger and finally export it to use it as ringtone. Another good thing for this application is that it also supports iPhone 3G.
It runs on all versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows Vista and requires iPhone firmware 1.1.2 or newer, iTunes software 7.5 or newer. The website provides different tutorials on how to use the advanced feature of this application to create ringtone.
Feature of iRinger;
- Convert virtually any audio format into an iPhone ringtone
- Extracts audio out of video
- Choose which section of the audio you want to hear
- Adjust ringtone length, volume, fade in, fade out and loop gap
- Export to iPhone ringtone format and import right into iTunes
- Export to iPhone using SCP/SFTP and skip using iTunes
- Use audio effects: Delay, Flanger, Boost, Reverse