Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most awaited phones of 2012 with a high end hardware and running Android ICS. Like any other Android phones, there are many apps to root Galaxy S3, but Samsung Galaxy S3 Toolkit is a nice app to do much more than just rooting your phone. It can install PC drivers for Galaxy S3, back and restore your phone, install single or multiple apk files to your phone, Perform a full NANDROID Backup, Flash Stock Recovery or CWM Recovery and many more.
It is must have toolkit for all Galaxy S3 users. It is currently supported only on the GSM version of Galaxy S3.
- Install drivers automatically
- Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
- Backup your /data/media (virtual SD Card) to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
- Perform a FULL NANDROID Backup of your system via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC
- Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC
- Backup/Restore your /efs partition
- Dump selected Phone Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC
- Install BusyBox binary on phone
- Root any public build (different options available)
- Flash Stock Recovery or CWM Recovery
- Flash Insecure Boot Image for adb mode
- Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your phone
- Push Files from your PC to your phone
- Pull Files from your phone to your PC
- Set Files Permissions on your phone
- Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC
- Dump BugReport to your PC (if installed)
- Help, Information Screen for various tasks
- Reboot Phone options in adb mode
- Change background, text colour in ToolKit
Note from Developer: As the ToolKit.exe file isn’t Digitally Signed with a Microsoft Certificate it ‘may’ get picked up as potentially harmful by Antivirus Programs and deleted on first run. If this happens restore the file and exclude it from future scans to use it.