There are many ways to capture screenshots of web pages and many of these tools allows editing as well. One thing which lacks in these tools is the ability to take a full page screenshot of websites. Blipshot is specifically made for this purpose, it is an extension for Google Chrome which lets you capture screenshots of entire webpage without any breaking. Blipshot is a one-click screenshot extension: just click on the icon and the page screenshot will be created: you can then drag’n’drop or save the image on to your desktop.
To capture the screenshot, click on the camera icon on the toolbar and the extension instantly captures the screenshot and it is presented in separate box. You can simply right click the image and save it to desktop.
- Whole-page screenshot, not just the visible area
- Using latest Chrome versions, it screenshots also Flash content
- Real one-click screenshot, the easiest extension possible
- Fast drag’n’drop or right click to save the image in PNG
- Screenshot is saved with page name, date and time
Blipshot is a simple and yet useful extension for full page screen captures.