Cyberduck, a popular FTP client for Mac and has now released the first beta version for Windows. Cyberduck for Windows is supported on Windows 7, Vista and Windows XP. It has an easy to use interface, connect to FTP (File Transfer Protocol), FTP/TLS (FTP secured over SSL/TLS), SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer), WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning), Amazon S3, Google Storage, Google Docs, Windows Azure and Rackspace Cloud Files.
- Browse Amazon Simple Storage Service like your harddisk. Supporting the latest and greatest additions to the S3 storage options.
- To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly.
- Convert uploads to Google Docs format and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for image uploads.
- Organize your bookmarks with drag and drop and quickly search using the filter field.
- Limit the number of concurrent transfers and filter files using a regular expression. Resume both interrupted download and uploads.
- No compromise accessing your SFTP servers with all the bells and whistles.
- Browse and move your files quickly in the browser with caching enabled for the best performance.
The current version is public beta 4.0.