Chrome Toolbox is a new extension by Google for Google Chrome browser which brings in most frequently used productivity features. The extension can be called as a quick access tool that allows you to put your favorite browser commands in one drop down menu, save unsubmitted form data, magnify images, view videos in standalone windows, and define shortcuts to open all links in any bookmark folder.
The options for extension provides you detailed steps on configuring it.
Features of Chrome Toolbox;
- Magnify any image on a web page, set it as your wallpaper, and view it in its original size
- Drag any video on a web page (Flash and HTML5 video) out of the page in its own stand-alone window, closing the window puts it back to the original page, both with play state reservation
- Customize tab behavior to close the tab on double click, to create a new tab on closing the last tab, and to always open a link in its own tab
- Save and restore unsubmitted form data, to avoid data loss caused by session expiration or a no-cache page setting
- One shortcut to launch all predefined URLs (from your Bookmark Manager folder)
- Learn, compare and contrast shortcuts in Chrome and other popular browsers.
- Put your favorite Chrome functionality in the drop down menu, reorder them in the way you like
- Define Boss Key
- Mute all tabs
Chrome Toolbox is a perfect extension for all Chrome users.