If you are a fan of look and feel of Mac OSX, then you can now get the same style on Windows 7 and Vista using Snow Transformation Pack. This transformation pack is a freeware which automatically replaces the system files in Windows and installs icons, wallpapers, screensavers, sounds and login screens, shutdown dialog box, and many other UI components which are very similar to Mac OSX and makes Windows 7 looks like a Mac.
We installed this pack on our Windows 7 PC and here are some of the screenshots.
1. Installation: For installing, you need to disable UAC in Windows. There are three modes of installation as shown in the second screenshot.
2. After Installation: Reboot the PC to get the new look and style of Mac OSX
Features of Snow Transformation Pack;
- Add applications to emulate Snow Leopard features like Dock, Spaces, Shadow, etc.
- Change default logon screen background to default Snow Leopard wallpaper
- Change system branding logo to Snow Leopard
- Change system configuration such as taskbar position to look close to Snow Leopard
- Change system icons and graphics to Snow Leopard
- Change system theme to Snow Leopard