Download Hulu Videos with Hulu Video Downloader

Freewares

Download Hulu Videos with Hulu Video Downloader

Hulu is one of the most popular video service offering commercial-supported streaming video of TV shows and movies from NBC, Fox and many other networks and studios. Hulu Video Downloader is a free application which can download Hulu clips, episodes and videos to your PC, iPod, Zune, PSP, Mobile Phone with one-click. Hulu Video Downloader is completely free software and you can play the downloaded videos with your default media player and no extra codecs are required.

Hulu Downloader

The interface is very simple and easy to use, to download any video, simply paste the URL of a video into the program, press Add, and the file will be downloaded into the selected folder. You can select the folder where the video needs to be saved and also the file type.

Hulu Video Downloader allows you to save the downloaded video into various formats: .AVI, .MPEG, .FLV, .WMV.

Features of Hulu Video Downloader;

• Easy to use
  • Download several files at the same time
  • Save Hulu video as an .avi, .mpeg, .wmv, .flv file
  • Get the size, length of a file before downloading it
  • Clean, simple interface

Hulu Video Downloader will work with Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7.

Download Hulu Video Downloader

1. Hamza Saleem Ahmed

July 9, 2009 at 12:12 am

will it work outside the US?

2. Pingback: How To Download Hulu Videos?

3. Pingback: How To Download Hulu Videos? | Download E-Books Free Video Training Courses Softwares

4. Pingback: Hulu Video Downloader Saves Your Favorite Shows for Offline Enjoyment | UpOff.com

5. Pingback: Mash123 » Hulu Video Downloader Saves Your Favorite Shows for Offline Enjoyment

6. Pingback: Hulu Video Downloader Saves Your Favorite Shows for Offline Enjoyment [Downloads] | Superstars Of Gaming

7. Pingback: Hulu Video Downloader Saves Your Favorite Shows for Offline Enjoyment [Downloads] | DodaPedia

8. Pingback: Hulu Video Downloader Saves Your Favorite Shows for Offline Enjoyment [Downloads] | Key To Eden

9. Pingback: Hulu Video Downloader Saves Your Favorite Shows for Offline Enjoyment [Downloads] | Diy all the Way

10. Pingback: Hulu Video Downloader Saves Your Favorite Shows for Offline Enjoyment « AccessTech News

11. Pingback: Hulu Video Downloader Saves Your Favorite Shows for Offline Enjoyment « The BAT Channel

12. Andrew

July 10, 2009 at 12:16 am

Boooooooo!! A thousand times booooo!! Hulu is an awesome site. This kind of thing has the potential to be the beginning of the end of a really good thing. I’d really hate to see Hulu go down because greedy, entitled jerks ruined it for all the honest users.

13. Pingback: The Far Edge » Blog Archive » Hulu Video Downloader Saves Your Favorite Shows for Offline Enjoyment [Downloads]

14. Pingback: The Far Edge » Blog Archive » Hulu Video Downloader Saves Your Favorite Shows for Offline Enjoyment [Downloads]

15. Pingback: Hulu Video Downloader Saves Your Favorite Shows for Offline Enjoyment [Downloads] « Tech News

16. Pingback: Hulu Video Downloader Saves Your Favorite Shows for Offline Enjoyment | Geeker

17. Pingback: Weekly Recap | Technology Juice

18. Pallab

July 18, 2009 at 11:16 am

Wiill this work in India?

19. Pingback: Links of the Week: 17 July 2009 | Software PC Tips | PC will easy when you read that blog

20. Scott Sampson

July 22, 2009 at 10:58 pm

Hulu has since plugged whatever allowed this to work. For now, at least, you’ll be stuck watching them on the website.

21. Pingback: Download Hulu Videos with Hulu Grabber

22. Kenneth Thompson

August 2, 2009 at 8:23 pm

Looks like hulu changed something. The only free software that can download from hulu now is Hulu Grabber http://www.grabtoolz.com/

23. Pingback: Download Hulu Videos with Hulu Grabber | Life In Internet

24. kingtips

September 15, 2009 at 7:35 pm

25. vdigg

October 12, 2009 at 12:44 pm

I have found a way to download HULU video .Getflv is an awesome program that allows you to download videos from Hulu.com. But not only download, it helps me to convert videos so I can share it with my friends. Getflv can copy all your downloaded videos to iPod and any other portable player!

26. vdigg

October 12, 2009 at 12:50 pm

GetFLV can download hulu video and convert it very well. Go here and download it.

27. Stormer

October 14, 2009 at 4:12 am

As of this date, 13 Oct 09, the program does not work. It continues to give and error message (#2).

Not worth your time or trouble.

28. Janny

October 29, 2009 at 7:29 pm

U should try tunebite, it records videos from hulu and other sites like this and it saves then into the formats u need so that u can play them with any players. It’s very practical and it even records the encrypted files. Interesting and helpful

29. UXLuis

October 29, 2009 at 10:56 pm

I’ve been searching for days now in order to get a simple way in order to download videos from youtube .
    There are lots them including software programms , plugins for firefox , many scripts etc.. Well most of them are good at doing what they really do .

But I will mention a way that it’s the fastest that I’ve found. This method includes using http://www.tubeleecher.com.

Ok here are the steps involved

1) go to http://www.tubeleecher.com
    2) get the youtube link you want to downlod
    3) paste it on tubeleecher site
    4) press “Download” and save it

You can watch the video you downloaded with a flash player.
    get it here http://download.cnet.com/FLV-Player/3000-13632_4-10467081.html

There is also a youtube video explaining the whole procedure of getting youtube videos with the method described above.
    Here it is — >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h87N9F_mdc

30. Phil

January 29, 2010 at 2:36 am

I purchased the full Hulu-Download program for $49.95, it worked for a couple of days then no longer would download hulu videos.
    I have emailed the Hulu support site over and over only to get no reply.
    Hulu-Downloader is a scam, a rip-off don’t be a sucker like I was and throw away $50.

31. James McGhee

February 25, 2010 at 3:39 am

I downloaded hulu video downloader 3.34 yesterday. When I try to download a movie, I copy the url then select the first line in the box below, then I click add & I get the little box saying “please wait up to 3 minutes.” After about 10 seconds, I get an error message saying (”” is not a valid integer value). When I try to download again, another message comes up saying (Cannot terminate an externally created thread). Do you know what causes these error messages & what I can do to fix this problem? If not, can you tell me of another free download program I can use to download hulu movies? Downloadtoolz.com no longer sopports hulu video downloader.

32. Tim

March 25, 2010 at 8:25 am

I have the same problem as James (“” is not a valid integer value).

33. Pingback: machinehack.info » Blog Archive » Hulu Video Downloader

34. Mike

June 8, 2011 at 10:32 am

Try TubeDigger – download from any web site: YouTube, Hulu, Mtv, Abc, Nbc, Cbs, Yahoo, MySpace. Record live streams and convert media to any format: iPod, iPhone, Mobile, PSP.

35. Doomups

June 19, 2017 at 3:53 pm

I often use allavsoft to download Videos from Hulu on Mac and Windows.
    And it also can batch and Direclty Download Hulu Videos to MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, FLV, etc.