If you ever wanted to convert your images to PDF, then JPEG to PDF is a free software for converting images to PDF. JPEG to PDF is an simple application which will help you convert your favorite images to PDF files. It is one standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. It also has a command line utility for converting where in you can make one “.bat” file to batch convert many jpeg files to pdf documents once time. It is very easy to use, converting is simple and quickly.
Features of JPEG to PDF;
- Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP image formats;
- No need install one visual PDF printer, convert directly.
- No need Adobe Acrobat software;
- Support Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/VISTA platforms;
- Support command line usage;
- Support preview the PDF file after convert;
- Support batch convert jpeg files to PDF;
When converting images to PDF, you can also select the position of the image in the PDF file. There is also option to stretch the image. JPEG to PDF is a handy utility to convert images to PDF.