Many of us are bored seeing the looks of Windows XP (although Vista has a better look), so the most common tendency is to change the look of XP using a transformation pack. Transformation pack allows you to change the look of XP to Vista, Mac OSX or Linux. Here is a list of Top Transformation packs which can change the looks of Windows XP. This list also includes a transformation pack for Linux.
Note: These transformation packs could change the files in Windows, so read the instruction carefully before testing it.
1. Vista Transformation Pack: This is one of the most popular transformation packs, this converts the looks of XP to Vista. Vista Transformation Pack will transform your Windows user interface to ultimate Windows Vista alike looks that everyone will never notice it’s the same old Windows XP (or 2003).
3. Ultimate Linux Transformation Pack for XP: This pack turns your XP into Linux. This pack has different custom styles to have different looks, Ubuntu, KDE etc.
4. Fedora Transformation Pack: Fedora transformation pack will freshen up your desktop with a great new look, including new themes, icons, wallpapers, screensavers and much more.
5. Ubuntu Transformation Pack: As the name indicates, this pack gives the fresh looks of Ubuntu in Windows XP.
6. FlyakiteOSX: This will transform your Windows XP into Mac OSX. This pack makes your Windows completely into OSX including registry changes, icons etc.
7. Mac OSX Ultimate Transformation Pack: Another pack for transforming your XP into Mac OSX.
8. Longhorn Transformation Pack: This is one of the oldest pack released prior to launch of Vista. Although this pack is pretty old, you can check out how Vista looked prior to its launch.
9. Mac4Lin: This pack is for Linux users who need Mac OSX looks on their Linux desktop. This brings the user interface of Mac OS X (newest version being 10.5, Leopard) to GNU/Linux.
If you liked this post, please give it a Stumble or Digg.