When you are using Windows 10, one of the most important menus is the context menu. The context menu is the right click menu and this menu provides a whole lot of options while working in Windows. Right from cut, copy or paste, to moving files, opening files and many more actions are available with the context menu. Now, what if you want to make your own context menu in Windows 10? Here is a freeware app for Windows which allows you to customize the context menu in Windows 10.
Shell is a free app for Windows 10, which allows you to customize the context menu (right-click menu) of Windows File Explorer and enables you to perform a number of common tasks with just a couple of mouse clicks.
With the Shell app, you can add any file, folder, desktop, or/and specific file type to the context menu. You can also specify the title and also add an image for the context menu item. The app also provides you with the option to add command-line arguments for the application you use. You can also create a cascading menu with the app.
The app can change or edit the existing context menu added by or extending the menu. The app is available for Windows 10 but only supported on 64 bit PCs.
Features of Shell app:
- Add a custom menu item to the context menu of any file, folder, desktop, or/and specific file type.
- You can specify the title and image for the context menu item and add command-line arguments for the application you use.
- Add new menu items, sub-menu items (cascaded menus), or separators.
- Customize context menu items added by other programs, by the following options (remove, title, image, or extend).
- Quickly and easily configure file in plain text
- Very useful additional built-in functions, variables, and predefined variables that perform operations with menu items.
The app is available for free download and you can download it from the link below.