Sometimes you might be using an OEM version of Windows 10 and something you might have an upgraded version from Windows 8.1 or Windows 7. When you reinstall Windows, you might be asked for the product key to activate the installation. Many times, the product key is available on the laptop, but at time you might not find it there.
In such cases you do not have to worry as there are many free apps to recover the product key. Win Product Key Viewer is a very simple Windows OS software that helps you to recover the Windows product key.
When the program is executed, it shows immediately the Windows version and the Windows product key. You can copy the product key from the app and use it elsewhere. The app is available in portable version as well and supports both 64 bit and 32 bit Windows installation.
It works on all version of Windows as well.
Features of this app:
- View the Operating System Version and OS Bit
- Recover Windows Product Key (aka Windows Activation Code)
- Very Simple to Use, Just Open It (No Administrator Rights Needed)
- Run it Directly from the USB with the Portable Version
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32\64-bit)
Leave a Reply