AirAV is a nice freeware app for iPhone, iPad and iPod which allows users to stream video, music, photo from UPnP/DLNA media servers to the device. The app acts as a UPnP/DLNA media player and plays music and videos effortlessly. You can enable sharing on your PC or Mac using any of the media sharing services like Windows Media Player or any other free app. Once installed, it will search for all the computers connected to the network and you can directly connect to the PC. You need to have streaming enabled on your player.
You can access all the share files and stream them on your iPhone or iPad using this app. If you are using Windows Media Player, you can start sharing by adding folders using the menu Organize-> Manage libraries (add folders). Once added, you can start sharing from Stream->Allow Internet access to home media.
- Support almost any video formats: WMV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, RM, XVID, MP4, 3GP, MPG.
- Support almost any audio formats: MP3, WMA, RM, ACC, OGG, APE, FLAC,FLV.
- Support smi, srt, ass, ssa, sub txt subtitle.
- Support almost all the Media Servers:
- Mac OS: MediaShare, TwonkyMediaServer, TVMOBILI, PS3 media server, Majestic, EyeConnect, Vuze,MediaLink,Orb, Playback.
- Windows: Media Player, TVMOBILI, Asset UPnP, FreeMi, XBMC, TVersity, Wild Media Server, TwonkyMediaServer
AirAV is a simple and straightforward app to connect to your DLNA servers and stream music and videos on your iPad or iPhone or iPod.
Download AirAV [Thanks to Caschy
Leave a Reply