Previously we have covered a free tool jPDF Tweak which allows you to merge and edit PDF documents. PDF Combiner is another freeware tool for Windows which allows you to combine multiple PDF files into a single file. You can select the pages from each PDF which you want to join and this is an added advantage as you can combine your desired pages easily. You can either add files by drag and drop or use the add button. Once added you can rearrange the order of the files.
Additionally, the program offers the opportunity to open a file created after the merging process. In this way you can check very easily final result of merging process. The app is completely portable and you can use it in USB drive as well.
- Minimalist and intuitive interface,
- Possibility to set order of merged documents,
- Selection of pages from PDF, that will be combined,
- Merging protected files,
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 version 32 and 64 bit,
- Works with out any additional third party software, such as Adobe Acrobat,
- Low system requirements – .net Framework 4.0 and 5 MB free disk space,
If you are looking for a simple tool to merge PDF files, then PDF Combiner is one of the best and easiest.