Lot of computer users now employ multiple monitors to improve productivity and efficiency. Windows 7 has option to manage multiple monitors. DisplayFusion is a freeware tool which enable better management of multiple monitors including wallpapers on both monitors. DisplayFusion has powerful Wallpaper features that let you use images from your own computer, or load images from online sources. Tile, stretch, scale, crop, position and tint your images exactly how you want.
It adds buttons on every open window to manage application window from one monitor to another.
Related: Extend Windows Taskbar on Multiple Monitors with ZBar
- Different image on each monitor
- Span image across all monitors
- Flickr integration
- 7 Wallpaper sizing options
- Use solid colours instead of an image
- Image colour adjustments (greyscale, sepia etc)
- Pre-configured HotKeys to move, size and span windows
- Pre-configured HotKeys to toggle DisplayFusion functions