When you scan images or import images from cameras, the meta data of images contains information of the devices. AnalogExif is a simple freeware tool which allows you to edit metadata for the scanned films and DSC-captured digital images. The interface is pretty good and you can browse for any images and the information is populated in the meta data information tab. You can also copy meta data from other files.
- Modification of the most EXIF, IPTC and XMP metadata tags for JPEG and TIFF files
- Equipment library to store metadata properties of the film cameras and other analog equipment
- Custom XMP schema for film camera properties (e.g. film name, exposure number etc.) and user-defined XMP schema for extra flexibility
- Batch operations (copy metadata from another file, auto-fill exposure number)
- Customizable set of the supported metadata tags