We have covered quite a few free utilities like Cropper, SnapShot and Gadwin PrintScreen to capture screen shot in Windows. Speed Shot is yet another screen capture utility, made to accompany Speed Test as part of a suite of testing tools. It provides features to select the file name of the screenshot and also to date to the file name. You can also set hot keys for screen capture.
- For window captures, the file is saved as the title of the window. (optional)
- Simultaneously copies the image to the clipboard and saves the file to a user specified directory.
- Optionally prompt for the save location.
- Capture window contents, desktop or region.
- Ignore or include the taskbar in captures.
- Discreet notification of successful capture, which can be clicked to automatically open the saved file.