When we use images in emails or in websites, they need to be of lesser size maintaining the clarity. PIXresizer is a freeware tool for quickly generating screen-friendly versions of your images with reduced file sizes. It is a photo resizing program that enables you to quickly resize one file or a selection of image files for use on the web and in email. The reduced files will be saved in different location, so that your original images are not modified.
The application has 2 tabs, one for single image resizing and second one for bulk image resizing from a folder. You can also select the file format, supported ones are BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. The program offers several different resizing methods to choose from and can automatically recognize image sizes to calculate the best fit. PIXresizer also includes a built-in image viewer.
- Simple Four-Step Workflow
- Easy ‘Apply recommended’ option to make it even more user friendly
- Works with single files as well as with multiple files all at once
- Option to convert between graphics formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif)
- Can be used to create thumbnails (takes one move on a slider)
- Smart Ratio Calculation (image proportions can be overruled by the user)
- EXIF support, JPEG compression, TIFF compression, DPI settings