Temporary or disposable free email services are those which provide you give you a temporary email ID and inbox which is totally spam free and needs no registration or sign up. This is very much useful if you want to get some content from forums where registration is a needed. You can use the temporary email ID to register. Most of the temporary email IDs have very less expire time. So here is a list of top 31 temporary and disposable email service.
1. GuerillaMail provides you with a temporary inbox for a period of 15 minutes.
2. TemporaryInbox is yet another simple and easy to use temporary email service that gives you an email address in different formats
3. Mailinator is one of the top rated disposable email services that gives you a temporary mailbox.
4. MyTrashMail is another pretty good temporary mail service
5. SpamGourmet is yet another service which provides you with a temporary email addresses.
6. Mint Email – provides with a temporary disposable email address with a validity of four hours and also has automatic email verification
7. YOPMail – YOPMail is a different kind of disposable email service, where you can create email addresses without even visiting the site, simply use [email protected]. Only thing to note is that the username should be unique as anyone can see the mails received to the particular username.
8. NowMyMail – NowMyMail is another service which will allow you to create temporary disposable email addresses.
9. MailExpire is a disposable email service with a longer expire time ranging from 12 hours expiry to as long as 3 months.
10. MailEater gives you a free temporary email inbox in the format [email protected]
11. Jetable allows you to set the expire time of your temporary inbox and also allows you to forward the emails in the temporary inbox to the permanent address. They even have Firefox addon
12. SpamBox gives you a temporary email address in the format e.g. [email protected] and also allows users to set the expire period of your inbox
13. DontReg is another temporary email service which is faster and safer
14. TempEmail aims to give you a fast, anonymous yet secure temporary email inbox
15. PookMail is a email inbox service that gives an email address in the format e.g. [email protected]
16. SpamFree24 is another free temporary email service provider
17. Skeefmail lets you pick a temporary address. You can also choose a random address instead of picking one yourselves.
18. SpamHole provides you a temporary email which has a validity of 2 hour.
19. 10MinuteMail generates a temporary email for 10 minutes
20. TempoMail is another temporary email inbox services that give you spam-free mailbox
21. KasMail provides with temporary email ID which requires registration and allows up to 25 aliases.
22. MailCatch – MailCatch is another disposable email service that allows you to create temporary disposable mailboxes.
23. SpamMotel is another service which requires registration and provides mail forwarding, mail can be accessed through desktop e-mail clients,
24. GreenSloth is another service which does not requires any registration, but it is a receive-only e-mail and expires automatically after a week
25. AnonInbox requires no registration and is easy and simple to use.
26. Spam.la is a disposable email service which requires no registration
27. TempEmail is another free temporary and disposable email service provider
28. EmailZorz lets you make an address like [email protected]. There are also a some variations to the domain like you can use emailrama.com, emailzorz.com, e-mailzorz.com and mailzorz.com
29. Email Bugmenot Another good disposable email service where emails are auto deleted after 24 hours.
30. Lite drop Provides a disposable e-mail addresses which is set to expire after 60 Minutes.
31. MeltMail is another service which provides with the option to select the expire time. You can chose from 3h, 6h, 12h and 24h.
There are many more services which provides temporary and disposible email IDs. If your favorite ones are not written, do share it here with the features.
very nice list of disposable email addresses, but most of your descriptions are so similar its hard to choose without visiting the link and testing for oneself.
I use http://www.trashinbox.com for things like this. I hate remembering passwords and dozens of email accounts so I just create a temporary one when I need to register for forums or what not. This one will stay open for like an hour then I can forget about it. If I ever need to to use the address again I can just re-register that specific address or create another random temporary one.
To add to the list try http://www.expiremail.com its a free, anonymous 15 minute disposable email account service. It comes complete with the ability to send & receive emails with attachments upto 2MBs in size as well as the ability to reply and forward emails. Other features include a resetable timer, randomly generated email address and no limit on the amount of accounts you can create. Try it, you’ll like it.
Try http://www.soodonims.com. It should be on your list.
OK. Some updates are necessary.
#2 TemporaryInbox and #21 KasMail do not connect when clicked on; connection gets timed out due to sites taking too long to respond.
#13 Dontreg takes you to Dontreg.com and it is a site selling clothing and shoes.
#4 MyTrashMail and #11 Jetable also have Firefox add-ons.
#15 PookMail *used* to take you to a free site, but in 2008, they had to close it down. The upside is that they have the source code openly available to everyone so if you want you can download it on your computer and run PookMail.
#17 Skeefmail and #18 SpamHole appear to be dead-links and don’t take you to sites that have temporary email accounts available.
#20 TempoMail is in French (Google will translate) and it also has a Firefox plug-in.
Up to checking them all out (up to #22 anyway) and the ones that are really really good appear to be Tempemail, 10Minutemail, and MailCatch (at least I think they’re good).
Cool and decent listing.
I use http://www.mailguard.me...
I have cut and pasted the features from the website…
MailGuard goes a step further in the technical implementation. It operates with disposable domains! New disposable email addresses are created in the form of [email protected] where the “abc” part is a temporary, disposable domain name. When the temporary email address reaches expiration, the *domain name* is removed from the DNS servers. This means that the IP address of the mail server is no longer known to potential email senders, and thus they cannot even make a network connection to send you mail. Who needs mail filtering?! Don’t let them even reach your machine!
It is also possible to set up a number of addresses in advance and specify that they lie dormant until the first email arrives. Upon first email arrival and address activation, then the expiration timer can begin. With this feature it is possible for a user to create a number of nice looking addresses in advance that may be used in printed or other permanent form. These addresses can be handed out when needed without having to manage the expiration properties. The expiration properties will not become active until the first message arrives.
MailGuard also provides SafeReply™. Once somebody sends you email via a MailGuard address, you may have the need to reply to their message. SafeReply™ allows you to simply reply directly to the message in your normal email program, no matter which email program it is. Your reply will be routed back through the MailGuard mail servers and your identifying information (i.e. your email address) will be stripped from the mail headers. So your reply will appear to arrive from an address like “[email protected]” rather than from you, even though you simply replied from your regular email program. How awesome is that!!?
MailGuard is currently developing browser plugins that permit you to generate these disposable email addresses quickly and on the spot while you are filling our a form online at any site. This takes everything to another level. The moment you need a temporary or disposable email address, you will simply click and get a new one generated, without ever leaving the page you are currently looking at. This is the true utility of MailGuard.
Thanks for a really great articale this is the main one we use http://www.emailthe.net mainly because its fast,easy to use and its free.
http://www.postacin.com is the best. I love to use it.
http://www.wegwerf-email.net – easy to use.
This is another little gem of a Disposable email http://www.tempthe.net its also very easy to use and very fast.