Image Tools is a free utility to watermark and resize images in batch mode. Unlike other free watermarking tools, where position and watermark text cannot be customized, Image Tools allows you to have complete control over the watermark including font, colors, position, opacity etc. You can also add an image as watermark. With Image Tools you can convert, rename, resize, rotate, add text and watermarks to images in a simple and easy batch mode.
Apart from this the converted images can be sequentially numbered. The tool also can add effects like sharpen or grayscale to the photos. There is an option to create a web HTML gallery from the photos selected.
Features of Image Tools;
- Convert and Rename images in batch mode
- Support JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
- Resize, apply color effects (sharpen and gray scale and more) , add text, watermark in any position and transparency
- Rename images with sequential number
- Support recursive folder (you can convert any number of image automatically)
- Load and save settings automatically
- Export and create automatically a nice gallery