Remote Computer Repair is a freeware application which will allow you to work on and repair any issues on remote machine from the comfort of your home or office. Once Remote Computer Repair is installed on your client computer, the program will allow you to connect to server or machine where repair is required. Once you have connected, you have the ability to view/kill processes, upload files to that PC, control the desktop and even reboot the PC and have it automatically login, connect to the internet etc.
This application also supports Windows Vista, but Vista’s security will prevent the automatic logon and startup from reconnecting. This application is distributed free of cost, so that you can carry on repair of remote PC easily.
Features of this application;
- Remote computer connects to server. No need to know their IP or turn their firewall off
- Control remote computer’s desktop with bundled VNC
- Upload files to remote computer
- View and kill remote computer processes
- Launch HijackThis on remote computer(for removing virus/spyware)
- View remote computer properties (operating system, IP, etc.)
- Automatically update remote computer software when new version is available
- Turn on/off autologon to windows – not currently available for remote computers running Vista
- Add/Remove VNC and RCR to remote computer startup (to automatically reconnect) – not currently available for remote computers running Vista
- Sync current support phone number and server IP to connecting computers
Download Remote Computer Repair (The download has 2 versions, the client and full version)
Dear Friend Nirmal
Remote computer repair softwares detect in trojan virus in kaspersky pls check
You will need to check with the software provider for issues with AV.
yeah mostly all software issues can be fix remotely but some hardware isuces can’t be