Fast Image Resizer for Java is a freeware application for resizing JPEG/JPG images. It is a multi purpose tool for resizing images, cropping images, watermarking, generating web galleries and rotating images. As the name suggests, this application require Java for working and is available in German and English languages. The application is released as a freeware and the source code is available for editing if needed.
Features of Fast Image Resizer;
- Mass resize all JPEG/JPG images in a directory
- resize images
- resize + crop images
- resize + fill with background color to get the desired image dimensions
- rotate images
- store resized images in a ZIP file
- watermark: add text or image overlay
- generate web galleries
- OS Independent (Java)
- output options
- set quality options (bilinear, bicubic, etc)
- rename created files (to lower case, resequence files, add prefix)
- extended quick access icons
Fast Image resizer is a handy image utility.