Multiple Image Resizer .NET is a free application for batch image processor. The software is designed and built to batch resize images but now features a wider range of batch image processing functionality. Multiple Image Resizer .NET can open images in 28 image formats, and save processed images in 16 popular image formats. You can resize, crop, add borders, overlay text and/or rotate and flip images and dynamically preview the results for each. The application supports most of the popular image formats like BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, EXIF, PNG, EMF, ICO and WMF.
Features of Multiple Image Resizer;
- Resize images
- Rotate images
- Flip images
- Add borders to images
- Add text to images (including file and Exif information)
- Crop images
- Overlay / Watermark images with another image
- Flexible command line batch image processing scripting engine
- Preview of unprocessed and processed images
- Ability to save and load image processing settings
- Ability to alter the order in which batch processing features are applied to images
Multiple Image Resizer is a very good image editing software with a good interface.