Universal Viewer (ATViewer) is an advanced file viewer for Windows which supports a wide range of formats. The best feature of Universal viewer is that it can can be integrated into Windows Explorer‘s context menu, so there is no problem to call it from anywhere in Explorer: right-click a file and select the “Universal Viewer” item.
File formats supported by Universal Viewer are Text, Binary, Hex, Unicode, Image: all general graphics formats: BMP JPG GIF PNG TGA TIFF, Multimedia: all formats supported by Windows Media Player: AVI MPG WMV MP3, Internet: all formats supported by Internet Explorer: HTML XML DOC XLS.
- Full support for Unicode filenames
- Built-in functions of several popular plugins: images, multimedia, webpages view
- Support for multiple codepages: ANSI, OEM, EBCDIC, ISO, KOI8, Mac etc.
- Combined Unicode/Hex mode
- More modern RegEx search library
- Print Preview
- EXIF Viewer
It can also be integrated into other popular file managers. Universal Viewer has 2 versions- a free and a PRO version which has more features. Universal Viewer is supported on Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista.