Notebook Hardware control is a good program for controlling various power savings settings. With Notebook Hardware Control you can easily control the hardware components of your Notebook. With this freeware, you can set the amount of time for which the hard drive will stay in standby mode. NHC is supported on Windows 2000, XP or Windows Vista. It requires .Net framework version 2.0.
Notebook Hardware Control helps you to:
- Control the hardware and system power management
- Customize the notebook (open source ACPI Control System)
- Prolong the battery lifetime
- Cool down the system and reduce power consumption
- Monitor the hardware to avoid system failure
- Make your notebook quiet
NHC is very powerful and it has a friendly program surface, it’s easy to use and free for private use. Notebook Hardware control runs in system tray and you can change the setting from here.