Microsoft has recently announced the latest version of Windows which will be called Windows 10. This release will come with quite a lot of new features and also improvements to existing ones as well. Microsoft says Windows 10 will run across an incredibly broad set of devices. Some of the new changes to Windows 10 is with respect to start screen, customizations and also the taskbar.
Windows 10 is more or less like a mixture of best features from Windows 7 included with Windows 8.1. The company says that Windows 10 will deliver the right experience on the right device at the right time and will be the most comprehensive platform ever.
Along with new features, Windows 10 also brings in new Keyboard shortcuts. Keyboard shortcuts are always handy to get things done faster and make you productive. So Windows 10 supports keyboard shortcuts from previous version and also has few new ones. So here is the list of new keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10.
Related Reading: Windows 8 Keyboard shortcuts
- Snapping window: WIN + LEFT or RIGHT (can be used with UP or DOWN to get into quadrants)
- Switch to recent window: ALT + TAB (unchanged) – Hold shows new Task view window view, let go and switches to app.
- Task view: WIN + TAB – New Task view opens up and stays open.
- Create new virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + D
- Close current virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + F4
- Switch virtual desktop: WIN + CTRL + LEFT or RIGHT
So if your are using the new Windows 10 OS, these keyboard shortcut list will be useful for you.