Microsoft had already made available the final version of Office 2013 to Technet and MSDN users in October. Although the final version of Office 2013 will be available to general public early next year, Microsoft has now released a full trial version of Office 2013 professional. You can now download and install Office 2013 and the full version is available for trial for 60 days. Office Professional Plus 2013 includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync. Office 2013 comes with many major changes including the UI and also new features like PDF editing in Word etc. Office 2013 is probably the best version of Office suite released so far and is worth a try before it releases for general public.
Office 2013 trial is available in 32-bit and 64-bit editions. You need a Windows Live ID to get the License key which is valid for 60 days.
Features of Office 2013;
- Productivity with modern, touch-enabled experiences
- Quickly form business insights with Excel
- Bring ideas to life with PowerPoint and Word
- Stay connected to the people you work with using Outlook and Lync
- Manage Office with real-time performance monitoring and controls