Instagram need no introduction as it is one of the most popular photo sharing service for mobile phones with support for iOS and Android. With the release of Android app, its popularity has even got better. Although there is no web app for Instagram, you can access it from third party web apps. You can also download Instagram photos on your desktop using third party tools.
Wingram is a new app for Windows 8 which uses the modern UI of Windows 8 and brings in a nice interface for Instagram. WinGram, an Instagram viewer that provides you the latest updates from your Instagram feeds while on the go.
Once you have logged in with your Instagram account, you will be show the feeds and popular items. You can right click on any area and select your profile from the bottom menu.
When you select any photo, you can view the comments, like or add a comment to the photo.
Apart from this, the app offers various other features listed below.
Features of the app;
- View personal feeds & popular feeds
- View User profile, recent feeds, follower & following
- Post Messages & Likes on feeds
- Search for users
- Pin user profile on Windows Start Screen
- Share Instagram images (w/ link shortener)
- Save Instagram images
- Live Tile (Periodic update with latest 5 feeds)
- Badge update with lock screen notification (Periodic update)
- Follow/Unfollow Users
The app is not free, but there is a 7 day trial available, but if you an avid Instagram user, the app is all worth it.