Adobe Photoshop is currently the best image editing tools available with advanced features including filters and brushes. There are hundreds of brushers and filters available online for download and use. When you have installed too many filters or brushes, the loading time for Photoshop increases considerably. Even though you might not be using certain plugins and filters, they are still loading when Photoshop is opened.
Adobe Photoshop SpeedUp significantly decreases the time it takes to load Adobe Photoshop by disabling the plug-ins that you may not need.
There are several options such as whether to load the Adobe fonts, load the presets, and set the memory usage. You may restore to the original settings at any time.
- Enable or disable the plug-ins as needed
- Do not load Adobe fonts CMap and Base
- Do not load Photoshop Presets
- Optimize and reset Maximum Memory Usage
- Restore to original settings with a click of the Restore button at any time
It populates the list of plugins and other options which can be disable and make photoshop load faster on start up.