Most of us use Adobe PDF reader as the default PDF reader, but there are many light weight PDF alternative available like SlimPDF, eXpert PDF Reader etc. If you want a better PDF reader, you can try out Flipping PDF Reader, which allows to read PDF documents in user friendly interface with flipping book effect. It is a good looking and convenient alternative for Adobe PDF Reader for Windows.
- Bookshelf view: Keep your favourite pdf’s in the bookshelf and get instant access instead of searching and browsing each time
- Instant print of selected pages or all pages of the book right from the program interface.
- Flip through pages like in a real book. User friendly interface. Modern skin with rounded corners, nice icons.
- You can zoom document page in one mouse click and then control your page only with mouse movements.
- The Flipping Book PDF viewer provides handy tool to find text in the PDF document.
- Flipping PDF Reader provides user-friendly controls to navigate through PDF documents. You can navigate in PDF documents by using navigational tools: page bookmarks, page thumbnails, pdf table of content, inner links.
- All frequently used actions with the flip book can be done with keyboard only. Enter – Zoom. Space or Right Arrow – Next Page, Left Arrow – Previous Page, Up/Down Arrows in Zoom mode – scroll the page, SC – go to Bookshelf.
Overall, Flipping PDF reader is a very useful free PDF reader for Windows.