There are lots of free tools for burning CD/DVDs and we have covered many of them including . CBurner is another freeware tool to burn your CD/DVDs with a simple and intuitive user interface which makes it very easy to use for a novice user. This free tool can perform many functions and also is portable, so it can be run from a USB drive as well.
The interface is very simple and easy to use. It offers creating ISO images, burn CD/DVD, copy CD or ever burn an audio CD.
Some of the features;
- Continue with background format in DVD+RW
- Allows to select burn method Track-At-Once (default)
- Allows to select burn method Disc-At-Once
- Allows overburn a CD
- Burn CD in Mode 2 Form 1
- Show the real speed at burning
- Show the read speed at verifying
- Verify the burned image
- Burn an image or file in CD-R, CD-RW, DVD -R/+R -RW/+RW media
- Show the state of the memory cache
- Show the state of the burner cache
- Show the progress of the actual burning and the remaining time to finish the process
- Erase or format CD-RW, DVD-RW or DVD+RW
Overall CBurner is a nice simple tool for burning CDs and DVDs.