Apple products like iPhone/iPod and also iPad comes with massive storage space (8GB, 16GB etc). Now you can use this space more effectively and convert your iPhone or iPad or iPod into an USB drive to store files. iPhone USB Explorer lets you copy files to and from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad over USB. With iPhone USB Explorer, you can use your jailbroken iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad as a USB drive to store any data.
iPhone USB Explorer is free, portable and is faster than any other way of transferring files to your device. You can easily connect your phone as a USB device using this portable tool.
Features of iPhone USB Explorer;
- Free and portable (no installation required)
- Faster transfer speed than iTunes and all other programs on the internet
- Copy/move and delete multiple files with progress indicator
- Officially supports Windows 7
- Supports iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
The picture above illustrates how to use this simple tool. You need to have iTunes 9.x installed on your PC.