If you are using an Intel based processor, then Real Temp should be of help. Real Temp is a temperature monitoring program designed for all Intel single Core, Dual Core and Quad Core processors. Each core on these processors has a digital thermal sensor (DTS) that reports temperature data relative to TjMax which is the safe maximum operating core temperature for the CPU. Real Temp monitors these temperatures, VID, CPUID and Calibration settings of the processors.
The application does not require any installation and is fully portable. When you execute the utility, it shows the current temperature and the distance to TjMax, the maximum temp allowed. You can calibrate and change the options in the settings page.
- Reads temperature information from all Intel Core based processors.
- Ability to individually calibrate Real Temp for each core of your CPU.
- Program is based on temperature data gathered using a Fluke 62 IR Thermometer.
- Test Sensors feature will check your DTS sensors for any sign of problems.
- Keeps track of Minimum and Maximum temperatures with full logging features.
- Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
- Quick, very accurate and repeatable benchmark.
- Displays MHz, TjMax, VID, CPUID and Calibration settings.
- No installation or registry modifications required.