Directory Monitor is a free utility which helps to keep a watch on the changes made to any directory or folder on your PC. You can use Directory Monitor for the surveillance of certain directories and will notify you of file changes, deletions, modifications, and new files. The application keeps a log of all the changes happening to the directory.
All you need is to add any directory which you wish to monitor and the application notifies you and also keep a log of the changes. You can also configure it to start any application when an event occurs (like addition, modification or deletion).
Features of Directory Monitor;
- Monitor directories for file changes, modifications, deletions and new files.
- Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden shares).
- Optionally execute an application when an event occurs.
- Quickly tell if a directory is available and being monitored.
- Balloon notifications whenever an event is fired.
- Auto updating, import/export and more.