Pazera Free Audio Extractor is an freeware application that extracts audio tracks from your favorite video files without loss of sound quality. Audio Extractor can convert the video files to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC or WAV format.It also supports most of the popular video formats as input including AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, RM, 3GP, WMV, VOB etc. It also has advanced settings where users can customize audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio bitrate, sampling frequency, audio channels, audio volume. The application allows to extract/convert full audio track or selected range only.
The application interface is simple and easy to use and does not require any installation. To extract audio tracks from video files, just drag & drop them into main window, select the output format from the list and click convert.
Features of Audio Extractor:
- Video conversion: AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT, OGM, AMV to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC or WAV.
- Audio conversion: WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, M4A, MPC, MPA, MP2, WMA, FLAC, SHN, APE, OGG, WV, AMR to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC or WAV.
- Ability to create custom profiles.
- No installation required, unzip archive and click AudioExtractor.exe file.
- Portability. This program doesn’t use system registry and can be run from portable devices. All settings are written to INI file.
- 100% freeware for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, watermarks, adware, spyware etc.
We tried using the application by converting the 3GP videos taken using mobile and the resultant audio file had the same quality. Audio extractor is worth trying to convert your videos to audio format.