Download Free Video Convertor for iPhone 3G

Freewares

Download Free Video Convertor for iPhone 3G

Videora iPhone 3G Converter is a free iPhone 3G video converter that converts video files, YouTube videos, movies and DVD’s so you can play them on your iPhone 3G. This freeware can convert all types of video files like avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD’s, YouTube, etc. into the video formats (MPEG-4, H.264) that can be played on the iPhone 3G.

normal

youtube

You can also download Videos from YouTube and Convert to iPhone format. YouTube videos can be directly accessed from the program. There are stepped options for more advanced users interested in controlling greater audio/video detail. If you have an iPhone, go ahead and convert your favorite DVDs to iPhone video format.

Download iPhone 3G Converter

1. Raj

July 19, 2008 at 8:39 pm

Looks Cool, these days there are lots off app are coming for 3g iPhone.

Hey Any idea of iPhone price in India

2. sumit

July 20, 2008 at 12:40 am

You can try VLC player too for converting b/w files .
    let me check this software also !

3. militops

November 28, 2008 at 3:08 pm

I have been using videora converter for copying dvd to ipod for a long long time.

4. athon martinez

February 19, 2009 at 11:34 pm

wat up! can u email me to instruction if using the iphone converter

5. Angela

March 10, 2010 at 8:30 am

I own iPhone 3G and I can’t figure out how to watch a movie online or how to download a movie. I don’t own a computer or laptop so I can’t use that method of transferring the movie from computer to iPhone. Before I paid iTunes for a movie and was charged but it never did download on my iPhone. I know there are free movie sites out there but I can’t download or watch them. Any ideas???

6. hansekarl

June 28, 2010 at 11:32 am

cool staff ,thannks for sharing.
    This video converter is great , i have tried it.

7. Pingback: Convertitore Video per iPhone 3G gratuito